Monday 27 October 2014

Peter Okoye Named Olympic Milk brand ambassador

It came as a surprise to the fans of Psquare as only Peter Okoye was named brand ambassador by the manufacturers of Olympic Milk.People gossiped about it and thought they had an issue or a family problem but Peter Okoye took his time to speak out on the endorsement.His statement.

 “Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul.”

“Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, I felt honored to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn’t worth it I have nothing to do with such a brand.”


So guys stop gossiping they are still together and happy.Picture credit Pulse News.


No comments:

Post a Comment