Tuesday 18 November 2014

Angelina Jolie and Husband Brad Pitt Step Out for 'Unbroken' Premiere in Sydney

Angelina Jolie and husband Brad Pitt was present at the world premiere of her sophomore feature as a director, the Louis Zamperini biopic Unbroken at Sydney's historic State Theatre Monday night.
Jolie told THR that Unbroken tells the story of Zamperini (O'Connell), an Olympic runner and World War Two veteran who was interred in a brutal Japanese prisoner of war camp after surviving 47 days stranded in the Pacific Ocean on a raft.
"I knew I was drawn to this story, but I didn't realize how much I needed it and how much it would change my life. Louis made me think differently about life and how to survive things, but as a director, it was really difficult, an extraordinary challenge," More Pictures after the cut,



No comments:

Post a Comment