Friday 21 November 2014

Beyonce's "Ring Off" Leaks, Reignites Jay Z infidelity Rumors

Its been a long while since the media talked about the infidelity in Jay z's home.There was a time it was all over the media that the power couple will be separating because of Jay Z cheating rumours but the gist died down.Following a new song by Queen B,that just leaked those rumors might be true,Beyonce words;

"In the mirror you would stare/And say a prayer like, 'I wish he said I'm beautiful'/ I wish it didn't hurt at all/I don't know how I got here, I was once the one who had his heart," the lyrics read.

"Until you had enough, then you took that ring off/You took that ring off/ So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying/ You took that finger."

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what men are looking for. A diva like Beyoncé is being cheated on. Na wa ooo

    ReplyDelete