Tuesday 25 November 2014

Happy Parents Tattoo's Daughter's name as a bond.

Alexandra Mathews and Roger Mathews got a new Tattoo with the name of their New daughter Meilani Alexandra.The happy parents shared the pictures and wrote this below.View pictures after the cut.
Hey boos!
Roger and I went and got tattoos of our baby girl Meilani’s footprints and it was such a special experience for the both of us to share with each other. This tattoo is my sixth one but definitely my most meaningful one and I think it’ll forever be my favorite because it’s of our first born! I’ve always wanted my first child’s prints on me and the stencil that was used for this tattoo is a copy of her first footprint from the delivery room when
she was born. It was something the both of us had talked about for a while and we finally did it! I love how it’s a permanent reminder of the commitment we have to love and protect our baby angel and to provide the most amazing life we possibly can for her. That bond Roger and I have with our chunk is unlike any bond I’ve ever had and these tattoos symbolize that connection that will forever hold us together as a family. She is our everything and we are so blessed to have the most perfect baby girl we could ever ask for! Guess we’re officially corny cute parents! xoxo.

3 comments: