Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kim Kardashian speaks on her Nude Photo Shoot

Kim Kardashian who appeared on Kim Kardashian explained why she did the nude photo shoot for infamous Paper magazine.Her reaction to critics who suggested that stripping off in a magazine isn't a great example for her young fans.She explained,
"I was so honored and excited to work with [photographer Jean-Paule Goude] because he is a legend, and for me that was something I wanted to do to make myself feel confident,As a role model I'm not saying anyone else should do that, but for me it was an art project and it taught me to do what you want to do,"I'm never one to preach, but I felt really positive and really good about myself. I love the photos, I did it for me, I hope other people like them," Culled from Usmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment