Monday 3 November 2014

Naija BBA Rep approved Butt Massage by Luis.

Lilian Afegbai who represented Nigeria in the on going Big Brother Africa Season 9 let the house so early and people have been gossiping that she left the house because she was trying to act like Karen Igho.She debunked the allegations by stating below,

I wasn’t trying to imitate Karen, I’m Lilian and I am different. I have my own personality. For those who think I was trying to imitate Karen, well, welcome to my world.” - See more at: http://music212.com/regret-allowing-man-massage-butt-bbas-lilian-afegbai/#sthash.e3iCMxNh.dpuf
Karen Igho
Karen Igho
"I wasn’t trying to imitate Karen, I’m Lilian and I am different. I have my own personality. For those who think I was trying to imitate Karen, well, welcome to my world."

And talking about if she approved Luis her house mate to Massage her Butt she replied saying,

"In the real world, I can have a friend and ask him or her to give me a massage. I had no ulterior motives. Luis gave me a massage and I did not have second thoughts. It didn’t lead anywhere. I did not have any negative thoughts. It was just a mate giving me a massage in the house".

 Luis was evicted yesterday for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment