Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nasir El-Refai Declares for Kaduna Guber and receives Buhari's Annointing.

Season of Politics.Former Minister of FCT formally declared Yesterday to run for the Kaduna State Gubernatorial election come 2015.He received the anointing of Buhari who endorsed him and pleaded with the people of Kaduna state to Vote out the incumbent PDP Governor and replace him with an APC Governor.His statement below.

“I developed cold feet to come and present el-Rufai to you because of the sacrifices which el-Rufai wanted to make on my behalf, which I turned down. But he insisted that I must contest, which I told him that if I must contest you must also come out to contest because I believe he has the qualities required to make Kaduna State great again.”

“These qualities are firstly competence, integrity and courage. Whoever that is interested in the development of this country, and I have seen the way el-Rufai handled Abuja, we know that el-Rufai loves this country, and he is endowed with these three qualities I have mentioned. So, please people of Kaduna State, I assure you, I am not being arrogant, I am just being honest, if you vote el-Rufai, you are not doing him a favour, but you are doing yourself a favour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment