Tuesday 18 November 2014

Ohakim explodes..Compares his 2.5 billion and Rochas 11.7 billion monthly allocation

I got this information from a friend's facebook page and decided to share it for those that are not the guys friend on facebook and who might have not read about the message the past Governor of Imo-State is sending across to the people of Imo  State.It is an unconfirmed news please take note.
Between my 2.5 billion and Rochas Okorocha 11.7 billion monthly allocation. What Imo should know.
I am a good administrator, i am the only one who knows how to get the economy to the masses because i know the formula.I do not see being a Governor as a do or die affair.I have been an executive Governor and i am still a Governor. I will still attend meetings in regards.Till i die, i will still receive same salaries, same allowances, same securities, same bullet proof cars and other benefits from my State.

I am the only Governor who governed IMO state when Nigerian economy was in shambles due to the vandalisation of Oil pipeline by militants in Niger-Delta. Not forgetting the Global economic meltdown which affected direct foreign investment. As at that time, the allocation that usually come to this state from federal government was prone down to 2.5 billion and yet i stabilized the ship of the affairs without bringing the state to the knowledge of it to avoid panic.
Now the economy of this country is at it's normal position and this state receives a monthly allocation not less than 11.7 billion monthly and yet we can't boost of clean environment, quality infrastructures, quality education, political dividends to the people, money in circulation and total overhaul of all parastatals which enhances the good living of the governed.
My flyover Projects which is the first in the history of governance in Imo state speaks of my good vision, the new Owerri master plan, The new Okigwe master plan with an International stadium and the new Orlu plan.
These are developmental projects and Every body knows the importance of Second Term. Okorocha is asking for second tenure. Most people contesting PDP ticket with me, knows the important of 2nd and 3rd tenure for both those in the Senate and House of Representatives have enjoyed both 2nd and even 3rd tenure. Why not allow and encourage Ohakim to complete his 2nd tenure.
Most landmark projects we celebrate today at Akwa Ibom State are products of long term planning achieved in 2nd tenure of the administration.
If i was allowed to complete my second tenure, by now both the Flyovers, the Inner and outer ring Roads, the Imo Freeways, the Oguta wonderlake Resort and Conference facilities, the Oak Petroleum company, the Okigwe International stadium, the New Government complex at New Owerri, the industrial park , the free trade Zone, the Housing Estates, modern infrastructural projects as envisaged, initiated and started could had been completed by now.
I am happy what the event of 2011 have helped me to be a better person to serve my people with all my heart and to atone place of wrong doing. I have forgiven all those who conspired and worked against me, i plead those i wronged directly or indirectly to forgive me too. Therefore, i don't blame anybody including those who want to pull me down by all means possible, by applying the massive weapon of propaganda, vicious blackmail, lies, slander and character assassination to hypnotise, deceive and brainwash our people against me.
Thank God, today Imolites have seen and known the truth. The best we could do now is to encourage Ohakim to come and reposition governance and administration so as to put smiles in the face of our people again. While hooking Imo permanently in the hands of God.

2 comments:

  1. Both of you are crooks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai Imo State is Finished.See the kind of money these people are pocketing.

    ReplyDelete