Wednesday 12 November 2014

Rochas Dares PDP saying I have money to match them all.



I am in love with this man called Rochas Okorocha.I love his courage and mouth,he is an Orator.If you do not want to get carried away do not listen to him because if you do my brother and my sister you must fall.I have fallen yakata totally.At a  rally organized by the Enugu State chapter of the APC at the Igbozurume Hall, in Emene, Enugu State he declared his intention to run for the 2015 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.According to VanguardNews he dared the PDP with this statement,
“I heard that some of them are boasting of money, but tell them that Rochas has come; any day you hear that PDP brought money with pick-up, tell me so that I will bring money with trailer. All these PDP leaders in South-East, if you put their money together, it is not equal to half of my money.”
Owelle you have money Hooo Haaaaa.Give us small those of us that do not have please.

4 comments: