Monday 3 November 2014

Shake body Master sends Romantic Birthdat wish to his Girlfriend.

Skales the Shake body master is also good in Romance apart from singing.He sent a very Romantic Birthday wish to his girl friend on her birthday.Read below the message.


"You see ds beautiful lady she's very special to me... She believed in me at a time Alot of people failed to. She's been a believer from day one. My partner in crime and everything else. lol! My best and most glamorous. Thanks for being the queen that u've always been. words fail me to express all that you are and have been to me. You deserve d best tins in life and more. On this day I wish u a Happy Birthday @_sasay ...May dis new age bring u all that u wish for queen. Thanks for being all dat u are to me".

No comments:

Post a Comment