Sunday 16 November 2014

Singer Chidinma explains his Ideal man.

This is for the Men who are still single and searching and might have had a crush on her.If you think you qualify to take her as your wife her her kind of man and examine yourself.Kedike Singer Chidinma Ekile revealed to the Nation the kind of man she will like to marry.

 What type of man is your Ideal man Chidinma? Is there ever an ideal man? I think he’s just someone who understands me because I think that understanding is very key. He is someone with a very high level of understanding, intelligence and tolerance.

With this business of mine, it takes someone who is very patient because some guys would say: “You took a picture and the guy was holding you this way and that…” It’s crazy and it actually takes someone who understands, believes and trusts me totally. That is my definition of an ideal man. He doesn’t need to have all the money in the world. It’s very natural for girls to tell you that they want tall, dark and handsome guys.

But sometimes, it doesn’t work that way. I used to be like that back in the secondary school. My friends and I used to read a lot of Mills and Boons, so we had that idea of some tall, dark and handsome guys. But as you grow older, you understand that it doesn’t work that way. You just need someone who is like your other half.


No comments:

Post a Comment