Saturday 8 November 2014

This is why Mark Zuckerberg wears same grey T-shirt every day

Mark Zuckerberg who is a Billionaire and owner of Facebook gives reason why he prefers to wear same grey T-Shirts daily.Read below his reasons and you will understand that he is right because some of us will spend hours daily trying our expensive cloths to impress people out there and we are still poor.

‘I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,’ he answered, adding that he doesn’t just wear the exact same shirt – he has ‘multiple same shirts.’
‘I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people,’ he says. ‘And I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.’Picture: AP/Ben Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment