Tuesday 23 December 2014

Puff Daddy Celebrates Mum and Twins Birthday and shares the Pictures.

Sean Diddy Combs, also known by his stage names Puff Daddy, Diddy, and P. Diddy, is an American rapper, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur.
P.Diddy celebrated the birthdays of his mom Janice Combs and his twin daughters Jessie and D'Lila last Sunday, Dec. 21, giving a look at his family's ever-strengthening bond.
The 45 year old rapper took to his Instagram to share adorable family photos from inside the joint birthday bash and also wrote these messages to his beautiful mum,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best mom! "I love you more than words can say ! Forever & always!! ... It's crazy that it's both my mom and twins birthday today. #MamaCombs #JaniceCombs #happyBirthday #Mama."
And to his twins he wrote,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my babies!""They are my two little princesses! Love them so much!! I'm truly blessed!"
More pictures from the event,

No comments:

Post a Comment