Thursday 4 December 2014

Rochas Okorocha Vows to stop insurgency if elected Nigeria president in 2015

The Imo State Governor and one of the All Progressive Congress Aspirants Owelle Rochas Okorocha yesterday during a courtesy visit to the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) in Kaduna made a vow and also assured Nigerians that he will stop the Boko Haram attacks in the country,revive education and youth unemployment if elected the president of Nigeria in 2015.His statements,
 “I have the burning desire to change Nigeria for good; my intention to become the president of the country is for the benefit of the masses and not for personal gain."

“This is because God has blessed me”
“My coming to the ACF is to reaffirm my relationship with the north because the people of the region gave me the platform to be educated."

“It is also to relate and make my intention known to the north that I will be running for the post of president in the country come 2015.
“Though ACF is not a political group, but I want you to see me as a son. My records in Imo state are such that can guarantee me a second term as a governor, but as a president, I will do more for the country at large.’’


2 comments: