Friday 16 January 2015

Gov.Fashola Mocks Jimi Agbaje's Age.

According to a quote reported by Premium Times,the Lagos state governor Raji Fashola at a rally of the APC, in Lagos on Wednesday January 14th,was quoted saying that Mr.Jimi Agbaje who is the PDP Lagos governorship aspirant of Lagos State is too old to be governor of the state.He claims he is 60 years and would not be able to withstand the ppressurethat goes with the office of the Governor.

 “You know what you must do. Open your eyes clearly. When I took this job, at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today, at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. Akinwunmi (Ambode) is younger than me. You need youthfulness to do this job. That man (Mr. Agbaje) is already 60, he cannot cope with this job. If you call him at night he will not take your phone.” he said.

3 comments:

  1. If he is old what of Buhari??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buhari then should be sent to Old Peoples home

    ReplyDelete
  3. FASHOLA IS ONLY PLAYING THE OSTRICH.JIMI AGBAJE SHOULD NOT DIGNIFY HIS COMMENT WITH A RESPONSE. WHEN POLITICIANS FAIL TO RUN ISSUE BASED CAMPAIN WE ARE LEFT WITH PAPA AJASCO KIND OF COMMENT WHERE 73YRS IS YOUNGER THAN 57YRS.I NO GO SCHOOL!---

    ReplyDelete