Friday 2 January 2015

Kanye Pays Tribute to Kim and Daughter in his new song "Only One"

Kanye West started the new year is a sweet way by releasing a song titled "Only One," a collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney to pay tribute to his late mum,pretty wife Kim and adorable daughter North west.
The single was released on iTunes on New Year's Eve, and its lyrics were directed with the perspective of Kanye's mom, who died at age 58 in 2007 after undergoing plastic surgery.

Listen to the lyrics,
"Hello my only one / Just like the morning sun / You'll keep on rising till the sky knows your name / And you're still my chosen one / Remember who you are / No, You're not perfect but you're not your mistakes" and "Tell Nori about me / Tell Nori about me / I just want you to do me a favor / Tell Nori about me."

Kim took to twitter to twitter to say,
"People always ask me what my favorite Kanye song is and it's 'Only One,'" "I cry every time I hear this song."

2 comments: