Monday 26 January 2015

Plus-size model "Tess Holliday" Tells her story

Tess Holliday has proven her critics wrong and, after years of trying to be a model She has finally been signed by a modelling agency who is hailing her as the largest professional plus-size model in the business.Happy Tessy stated these below in an interview with The New York Daily News,

'I feel like it's breaking ground,'  
'This is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here.'

Holliday endured years of bulling during her small town upbringing in Laurel, and the abuse she suffered would continue through to her adult life and career.

"It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life,'
'My mom always encouraged me,' 

But the rest of my friends and family thought I was nuts.'

Holliday puts her determination down to her activeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment