Wednesday 21 January 2015

Rukky Sanda sends shout out to Fans/Appreciates them

The pretty actress shared the above picture on her Instagram account appreciating her fans and captioned the picture,
"Black & White Moments... #JustSmile... 👭💑👫 I love my lovers... My Beautiful Amazing Fans... My Fab Guys & Dolls tz funny when I think about you guys, I can't help but smile, #Genuinely... Cod dats what u do to me, u put a freaking smile on my face*** & I need you to smile too cos I love u guys as much as I know u love me if not more, and Ds year I'm determined to make more time for yal, cos u special*** And I know av not being d best at communicating*** 🙈🙈🙈 Trust me, tz my best bad habit*** cos am always on some shitttt*** it ain't a joke being on & behind d scene*** 😂😂😂 wait av started telling story again*** 😅😅😅 I'll stop now*** ok, enjoy ur day yal*** I'm on u guys*** just as soon as I finish writing ds #series*** #RmbrAmWorkingForYou... 😻😻😻*** #loveUall*** ff my work page @rukkysandastudios 💗💘💗 Blessed day to u all*** kisses...xx RS"

2 comments: