Tuesday 14 April 2015

Trainee police officer Sophia Adams secures a plus-size modelling contract

Sophia Adams,21, Trainee police officer from North West London has secured a plus-size modelling contract with modelling contract with Bridge Models.She beat 1000 other contestants to  become the new face (and body) of 'plus-bust' lingerie brand, Curvy Kate, after winning their annual 'Star in a Bra' competition.

The 21-year-old trainee police officer, who has a 32JJ bust, will be joining the brand's curvy line-up and starring in their Spring/Summer 2016 catalogue shot in the Mediterranean.
In an interview with Curvy Kate following the win, Adams highlighted her excitement.

She said: 'I was in total disbelief when I first found out I’d won. I couldn’t actually say anything else apart from ‘shut up’ and ‘no way’ for the first five minutes of knowing!'
'I can’t wait to get out to Portugal to shoot and see what beautiful pieces I will be modelling!
'I’m sure the next year will be lots of fun. I don’t have any modelling experience so I’m not really sure what to expect but the element of surprise makes it even more exciting for me.'

Another picture after the cut.Culled from Mailonline.



No comments:

Post a Comment