Friday 19 June 2015

Finally Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki visits home town.

Finally Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki visits his home town in Kwara State.The Former Governor of the state and now Senate president on arrival into his home state thanked his state citizens for their confidence in him by electing him to represent them at the upper house and also assured them that he would not disappoint them.This is his first visit after his emergence as the President of the Senate.He wrote,

"I'm delighted to be home in Kwara State. It is indeed a great reception. I will have time later to
thank the people of Kwara State. It is a great opportunity for people of Kwara state to have one of us serve at this level. I pray and thank all the people for their support and prayers and everything, and I assure them that I will not disappoint Kwarans and Nigerians."

No comments:

Post a Comment