Friday 19 June 2015

I need a sugar Daddy - Kayceeblog reader

One of my readers sent me an email requesting i post this here.She needs a financial helper inform of Sugar daddy.She is desperately looking for a married man that will assist her complete her education.She said she has genuine need for a sugar daddy and is asking where she can connect with one.Please if you have the contact kindly send me an inbox.Read what she wrote,

"Dear Kaycee,

My name is Nancy Okoro,sorry to bother you.I do read your blog sometimes when i have data bundle and i just wish to plead with you to help me ask people online where i can get connected to a Sugar
Daddy.I am currently studying at Abia State University.I am 22 years old and in my 200 Level studying accountancy.I have lost my parents and my siblings are still very young.I am good looking with straight legs.I am struggling to survive and paying my school fees has not been easy talk more of taking care of myself and my little ones.

I have a school boyfriend but he is almost as poor as i am.I need a sugar daddy that can help me financially.I am ready to do what ever he wants to make him happy.I just need a website,names of places i can visit to hook up with one.

Thank you and i hope you post this so people  can advise.

BR.
Nancy."

No comments:

Post a Comment